Review 13x4 Deep Wave Frontal Wig with women hair - ✍📗Siam Ahmed ✍

Review 13x4 Deep Wave Frontal Wig with women hair

 Review 13x4 Deep Wave Frontal Wig with women hair




fast Brand Name: on fleek Texture: Water Wave Hair Grade: Remy Hair Origin: CN(Origin) Human Hair Type: Brazilian Hair Cap Size: Average Size Lace Color: Medium Brown Suitable Dying Colors: Darker Color Only Base Material: Swiss Lace perruque cheveux humain: Vague d'eau human hair wigs: brazilian hair wigs lace front wig: T part lace wig lace front human hair wigs: Water Wave hd lace frontal wig: 4x4 13x4 human hair lace frontal wigs: hd transparent wigs for women: 26 28 30 32 Inch best guide for fast review checklist Product Information checklist Hair Material: Best Selected Unprocessed Natural Human Hair, Machine Made Cap Size: Medium Size Dendity: 150% Luxuriously Full& Soft(if you want 250 density please contact us ) lace size: 4x4 13x4 13x1T(if you want 13x6 please contact us) Weight: 100-300g depends on the length Full End Hair Lifepan: No tangle, No Shedding, Low Maintenance,12-24 Months Life with Proper Care Color: Natural Off Black Color 1B Shipping Time: 3-5 Days worldwide Free Shipping. Aliexpress links for order this item https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A8hQN2 Buyer Questions & Answers review ‎ Are these reveals real? I’m seeing repeat pictures but different comments and dates…makes it a lil suspicious? Quality is good and shipping was very fast Yes it’s real, I just wig a few days ago Is this hair good? Yes it is it’s the black queens for me 😍 has anyone tried to dye the hair? how well did the color take?🌈 is the wig big head friendly.?my cap size is about 24in…👀 Youtube Comment Review AliExpress Shopper US 1 I love this hair so much it's very soft few shedding highly recommended I love the volume of the high when it's dry but I also love it when it's dry would definitely buy again 2 The hair is true to length, it is soft with no bad smell. It is 100% human hair wig. The seller had very good communication and shipped very fast. 3 Hair is gorgeous, Communication with selling was perfect! Hair is full, true to length soooo soft!! I literally am just feeling myself with this hair!! 4 I'm really satisfied with the wig I ordered 26 inches it is true to length just give it a brush or sum it may also be longer straighten the hair is soft and I see no problem with plucking :) I'd suggest this wig 5 Good quality. Very fast shipping. Very good seller.









 

No comments

Theme images by lishenjun. Powered by Blogger.